Tuesday, October 13, 2015

TOP READS July - October



Hi everyone!!
We here at TSK TSK have decided to give you our top reads that we have recently read...
We will be posting every few months letting you know what books we have loved, that gave us book hangovers, and just overall highly recommend to you...

So...Enjoy and Happy reading!!


The past few months have brought me some AMAZING reads....Some of my favorites for this whole year....Truthfully...Some that have made my all time favorites...
So...here is my list...in no special order...
Make sure you check them out and hopefully you will fall in love with them like I did... 



TOUGH ENOUGH by M. Leighton


DIRTY ENGLISH by Ilsa Madden-Mills


A SHATTERED HEART by Tiffany King


SURVIVING ICE  by K.A. Tucker


NUTS by Alice Clayton


CHALK LINES & LIPSTICK by Ophelia London


LOVE ALWAYS by Sonya Loveday & Candace Knoebel


THE SCORCHED SERIES by Mari Mancusi




Hi everyone!!
It's that time again and I have read some awesome books these past couple of months.  
So much so that I am even showing you my reigning read for the year...Hollie Porter Builds a Raft...Yep...You got that right, I said it...TOP READ of the year so far!!
But seriously, all these books are fabulous, scroll through and check out my list..
~Shelley


HOLLIE PORTER BUILDS A RAFT by Eliza Gordon


RIVERBEND by Ciara Knight


IF AT FIRST by A E Watson


BURNING SAGE by Deena Remiel


REAWAKENED by Colleen Houck


RICOCHET by Keri Lake


ELFIN BLOOD by Gracen Miller


TROLLHUNTERS by Guillermo del Toro & Daniel Kraus


TRACKERS END by Chantal Fernando


THE GENTLEMAN MENTOR by Kendall Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment